ASEAN Studies Center (ASC)
Universitas Pesantren Tinggi Darul Ulum (UNIPDU)
Gelora Building - Kompleks Pondok Pesantren Darul Ulum
Tromol Pos 10 Peterongan, Jombang-Jawa Timur 61481
Universitas Pesantren Tinggi Darul ‘Ulum PUSAT STUDI ASEAN (PSA) Jombang email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No. : 013/B/PSA/11/2016
Subject : Announcement Letter November 15th, 2016
FBS Unipdu Jombang
Dear Indah Rosidah,
Based on collaboration between ASC Unipdu, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Republic of
Indonesia, and Embassy of Japan, this October and November ASC Unipdu has organized to recruite
candidate of JENESYS2017 Program. As representative of Unipdu in Japan, the criteria for each
- Are an active student (preferably a minimum of 2 semesters and all departments) in Unipdu,
recommended by Dean and Head of Major;
- Are an active student can be proved by any certificates;
- Are between the ages of 18 (eighteen) to 30 (thirty) years;
- Must live in dormitory of pondok pesantren darul ulum;
- Should have a strong interest to know and understand the Japanese economic and society development;
- Have Quran skills fluently;
- Are required to have fluent English;
- Have additional skills related to JENESYS theme “Trade and Investment Promotion”
To meet the expectations of those skills, we have organized several selection process which was
assessed objectively by The Director of PSQ, Director of PSA, Head of PSA Program and Event, and
Coordinator of JENESYS Program.
After doing hard discussion process, we have officially declared that INDAH ROSIDAH has
been decided to be a representative of Unipdu for JENESYS2017 Program.
Attached within this letter are the detail of assessment result. Please do not hesitate to contact the
coordinator of JENESYS2017 Program Selection, Noviana (WA: 085773057771 or email:
email@example.com) with any questions or concerns related to your next agenda.
M. Zahrul Azhar, S.Ip., M.Kes.
Director of ASEAN Studies Center Unipdu